Battling Orioles [DVD] 
- SKU: 25130393
- Release Date: 04/29/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Hal Roach wrote this story, which concerns a club of wealthy, grumpy old men who were players for the Fighting Orioles during baseball's pioneer days of the 1870s. Tommy Roosevelt Tucker (Glenn Tryon) seems like he will always be a small-town barber until the club discovers that his father was an Oriole. They send for him, and he happily goes, since his sweetheart, Hope Stanton (Blanche Mehaffey), has preceded him to the city. Tucker tries to cheer up the old men, but his silly attempts are futile until he discovers that Hope has fallen into the clutches of her wicked uncle, Sid Stanton (Noah Young). Stanton is a crook who is trying to use Hope in his schemes, and the situation inspires the old men. Once again, the fighting spirit overtakes them and they aid Tucker in rescuing the girl and bringing the schemers to justice. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Blanche Mehaffey - Hope Stanton
- John T. Prince - Cappy Wolfe
- Noah Young - Sid Stanton
- Sam Lufkin - "Jimmy the Mouse"
- Robert Page - Inspector Joslin