Bean: The Movie [DVD] [Eng/Fre] 
- SKU: 5154995
- Release Date: 11/05/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- OMC "I Love L.A." music video
- Theatrical trailers
- Standard or widescreen images
- Digitally mastered
- Interactive menus
- Film and cast biographies
- English: Dolby Pro Logic and English: AC-3 5.1 audio
- English closed captions
- French-dubbed AC-3 5.1audio
- Spanish subtitles
- Closed Captioned
Comic actor Rowan Atkinson brought his bumbling character Mr. Bean from television to the big screen with this British comedy. Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) is a well-meaning but not especially bright fellow with a gift for making the worst of any situation. Bean is about to be fired from his job as a guard at the Royal Nation Art Gallery for sleeping on the job, but the Chairman (John Mills) intervenes at the last moment. To insure that his incompetence will manifest itself so completely that there will be no choice but to get rid of him, Bean's superiors come up with a plan -- they'll send him to America to speak at a posh private gallery owned by George Grierson (Harris Yulin), where General Newton (Burt Reynolds) will display the most recent addition to his art collection, "Whistler's Mother." It's even money whether or not the museum will still be standing before Bean is done; as if this weren't enough, while in L.A. Bean is mistaken for a surgeon and forced to operate on an injured police officer. Richard Curtis, one of the film's producers, said after viewing the final product, "It's an unpleasant family movie. I'm very pleased." ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Rowan Atkinson - Mr. Bean
- Peter MacNicol - David Langley
- Pamela Reed - Alison Langley
- Harris Yulin - George Grierson
- Burt Reynolds - Gen. Newton
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
1 out of 2 found this review helpful.