- SKU: 18879517
- Release Date: 11/23/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- "Out Of The Woods" Documentary: Making-Of BearCity
- Commentary with Doug Langway (Director/Co-Writer), Lawrence Ferber (Co-Writer), Stephen Guarino (Plays Brent) and Greg Gunter (Plays Michael)
- Music Video of Michael Mirla's "Puppy Dog Eyes"
- Homopop Interview
- Photo Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
The fur flies -- or at least some guys hope it will -- in this gay-oriented romantic comedy. Tyler (Joe Conti) is an actor in his early twenties who has recently arrived in New York City to get his career off the ground. Tyler is also gay, and while he looks stylish and well-groomed, most of the other actors he meets leave him cold. Tyler is attracted to "bears" -- big, masculine and solidly built men with plenty of body hair. When Tyler meets Fred (Brian Keane) and Brent (Stephen Guarino), two bears who share an apartment, he's delighted to discover they're looking for a third flatmate, but while Tyler is hoping for plenty of sexual escapades around the house, he finds that his kind of good looks aren't always in demand among his new friends. Tyler has better luck with Roger (Gerald McCullouch), a "muscle bear" is who friends with Fred and Brent, and while they hit it off, Roger is reluctant to introduce Tyler to his friends, worried that they'll pass judgment against him for hooking up outside the bear community. BearCity was the first feature film from director Doug Langway. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Brian Keane - Fred
- Gerald McCullouch - Roger
- Stephen Guarino - Brent
- Sebastian LaCause
- Alex Di Dio
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.