- SKU: 6996254
- Release Date: 01/25/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- 5.1 audio
- Interviews with Al Tharp, Billy Ware, Jimmy Breaux, Tommy Alesi, David Doucet & Micheal Doucet
- Micheal Doucet remembers fiddle greats Dennis McGee and Canray Fontenot
- Music videos, including "Bunk's Blues" and "Sophie"
- A very special performance of "Varise"
Years before blackened catfish helped make Cajun culture common knowledge, fiddler Michael Doucet and his band Beausoleil were taking the sounds of rural Louisiana, blending them with other American flavors, and taking the results to audiences around the globe. Widely acclaimed as America's finest Cajun band, Beausoleil are captured in their element on-stage in this video, recorded during the 2002 New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival. Selections include "Le Chanky-Chank Français," "Grand Mamou," "Eunice Two Step," "Recherche d'Acadie," "Newz Reel," "Poison Love," and more. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi