- SKU: 18781455
- Release Date: 11/16/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Cast interviews with Paul Wesley and Caitlin Wachs
- Samantha Jade music video
- Featurette: Working with dolphins
- Director's perspective
A young couple in the Bahamas fights to protect the local dolphin population from harmful Navy sonar experiments in this sun-soaked adventure drama. He (Paul Wesley) was just a tourist; she was a brilliant researcher developing a breakthrough method of communicating with dolphins. When deep-sea military experiments wreck havoc on the local dolphin population, the duo puts their romance on hold in order to save the magnificent creatures. MIchael Ironside and David Keith co-star. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Paul Wesley - Craig
- Caitlin Wachs
- Michael Ironside - Blaine
- David Keith - Hawk
- Ivana Milicevic