- SKU: 7590234
- Release Date: 01/24/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- The making of Benjamin Franklin
- Program outtakes
- Closed Captioned
This PBS documentary demonstrates that there was more to Benjamin Franklin than most contemporary observers could imagine. The diversity of Franklin's achievements exceeded even what we know today, going far beyond the inventions, the Almanac, the statesmanship, the diplomacy...and the amorous conquests. Much of the teleplay is told in Franklin's own words, relayed in "talking head" fashion by two different actors: Dylan Baker as young Ben, and Richard Easton as the elderly Franklin. Other commentary is offered by a team of eminent historians and by narrator Colm Feore. Intended as a three-part miniseries, Benjamin Franklin ultimately aired in two segments, on November 19 and 20, 2002. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Richard Easton - Benjamin Franklin
- Dylan Baker - Young Benjamin Franklin
- Colm Feore - Narrator