- SKU: 22013868
- Release Date: 04/16/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Berlin Correspondent is a cut-rate variation of Hitchcock's Foreign Correspondent, courtesy of 20th Century-Fox. In one of his first important film roles, Dana Andrews plays Bill Roberts, an American radio commentator station in Berlin in the months before Pearl Harbor. Having witnessed Nazi brutalities first hand, Roberts hopes to alert his listeners of impending dangers, and does so by sending out coded messages during his broadcasts. The Gestapo begins to suspect something and assigns glamorous secret agent Karen Hauen (Virginia Gilmore) to spy on Roberts. When she discovers that her own father (Erwin Kaiser) is supplying Roberts with vital secrets, she turns her back on the Nazis and joins our hero in his efforts. The film winds up with an exciting airborne escape from Hitler-land. Arte Johnson fans please note: At one point, the head Gestapo officer (Martin Kosleck) actually says "Verrrry interesting"! ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Virginia Gilmore - Karen Hauen
- Dana Andrews - Bill Roberts
- Mona Maris - Carla
- Martin Kosleck - Capt. Carl von Rau
- Sig Rumann - Dr. Dietrich