Beware the Gonzo [DVD] 
- SKU: 19479363
- Release Date: 01/24/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- An interview with the Bewar of Gonzo team, presented by American Express
- Deleted scenes
- Closed Captioned
A teenager learns both the upsides and downsides of upsetting the status quo in this comedy. Eddie Gilman (Ezra Miller) is a high school student who has great ambitions of becoming a journalist and wants to write for the school newspaper. However, Eddie is low on the school's social pecking order, and when he angers the paper's self-centered editor, Gavin Riley (Jesse McCartney), he's bumped from their staff. Determined to have his say, Eddie starts his own underground paper, "The Gonzo Files," which tells the messy truth about campus stories and dispels the lies spread about some of the student body. Eddie and his staff -- including fellow geeky outcasts Scheenman (Edward Gelbinovich), Horny Rob (Griffin Newman) and Ming Na (Stefanie Y. Hong), and gossip victim Evie (Zoë Kravitz) -- become heroes at the school as "The Gonzo Files" becomes a hit, but Eddie's new popularity goes to his head, and he ends up on the other side of the same sort of rumors he wrote about himself. Also starring Amy Sedaris and Campbell Scott as Eddie's mom and dad, Beware the Gonzo was an official selection at the 2010 Tribeca Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ezra Miller - Eddie "Gonzo" Gilman
- Jesse McCartney - Gavin Reilly
- James Urbaniak - Principal Roy
- Judah Friedlander - Cafeteria Guy
- Zoë Kravitz - Evie Wallace