- SKU: 8564868
- Release Date: 11/20/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Exclusive interview with Philip Pullman (in its entirety)
- Extended interviews with professors and scholars
- Slide show with director Jean-Pierre Isbouts
- Walk-around interview with Nicholas Tucker (author of Darkness Visible: Inside the World of Philip Pullman)
Take a behind-the-scenes look at a world filled with secret codes and magical symbols in this documentary that searches for the hidden meanings in author Philip Pullman's best-selling fantasy novel The Golden Compass. Lyra's world is a parallel universe in which each person is guided by their animal daemon, and where great beauty masks fathomless evil. Follow along as historians, experts, and even the Philip Pullman himself offer a guided tour of this wondrous realm while computer generated animation and rare archival footage turn fantasy into reality right before your very eyes. Other materials featured in this program include a special slide show with Jean Pierre Isbouts and a walking interview with Darkness Visible: Inside the World of Philip Pullman author Nicholas Tucker. This documentary is not authorized or endorsed by New Line Cinema, or in any way associated with the film or the His Dark Materials line of books. The author himself authorized his participation in the program. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi