- SKU: 28842558
- Release Date: 07/09/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Edgar G. Ulmer, the phenomenally fast director of many a quickie horror effort, lensed Beyond the Time Barrier in Texas. Test pilot Maj. William Allison (Robert Clarke) is hideously disfigured by a mishap in space. In flashback, we learn that Clarke had earlier returned to his base, only to discover that he'd passed through a time warp and that the Earth has been decimated by some disaster or other. He crosses the path of the ruling class, led by the Supreme, and a tribe of mutants, left over from a plague caused by extraterrestrial radiation. Only by returning to his own time can Clarke save the world from this fate (sound familiar?). Augmented with footage from Fritz Lang's 1959 Journey to the Lost City (aka The Indian Tomb), Beyond the Time Barrier tries hard, but is ultimately defeated by its almost-nonexistent budget. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Darlene Tompkins - Princess Trirene
- Arianne Arden - Markova
- Vladimir Sokoloff - The Supreme
- Stephen Bekassy - Karl Kruse
- John van Dreelen - Dr. Bourman