Big Dreams, Little Tokyo [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 16932624
- Release Date: 07/22/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- DVD commentary from director/writer/star Dave Boyle and co-star Jayson Watabe
- Pipe dreams Little Tokyo featurettes: Behind the interviews and "Making of" footage
- Yamamoto and Company featurette:
- Raising Money for Production
- Deleted scenes
- Multiple language dialogue with English subtitles
- Storyboard to film comparison
- Web spots
- Stills gallery
A burgeoning American businessman struggling to gain a foothold in the ultra-competitive world of Japanese business shares an apartment with an aspiring sumo wrestler whose weight and blood pressure seem to be holding him back from true success in a quirky outsider comedy from director Dave Boyle. Boyd (Boyle) has a natural flair for the Japanese language, yet despite his versatile language skills, keen business sense, and his his best efforts to fit in, he repeatedly finds himself shut out. Likewise, Boyd's Japanese-American roommate, Jerome (Jayson Watabe), seems to be caught in a frustrating cultural vacuum due to the fact that he can't seem to find total acceptance in either Japanese or American social circles. Now, as both men struggle to make inroads to future success, they soon discover that in regards to their professional aspirations in the global community, one's cultural identity is but a minor component in a much larger picture. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dave Boyle - Boyd
- Jayson Watabe - Jerome
- Rachel Morihiro - Mai
- Pepe Serna - Mr. Gonzalez
- Drew Knight - Andy