- SKU: 13586498
- Release Date: 12/02/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Production notes
- Cast & filmmakers' bios
- Film highlights
- Theatrical trailer
- Web links
- Exclusive! let Amanda Bynes be your personal guide through the menus
- Outrageous deleted scenes
- Spyro video game extras only available on this DVD:
- Cheat code to turn Spyro Blue
- In Spyro 2: season of flame
- Sneak peak of Spyro: enter the dragonfly
- Special new Spyro web game
- Interactive universal studios backlot adventure
- Are You a Big Fat Liar?
- Play this hilarious game and find out!
- Trivia challenge
- Behind-the-scenes featurette
- Feature commentaries with actor Frankie Muniz and director Shawn Levy
- ... & much more!
- Closed Captioned
Spanky, Alfalfa, Buckwheat, and the other characters made famous in the Our Gang shorts of the 1920s and 1930s are brought back to life in this nostalgic children's comedy. Although the setting is the present day, the characters remain much the same, down to their old-fashioned clothing and their membership in the "He-man Womun Haters Club." When Alfalfa (Bug Hall) starts to question his devotion to the club's principles after falling for the beautiful nine-year old Darla (Brittany Ashton Holmes), the rest of the gang sets out to keep them apart. An attempt to win the grand prize in a go-cart race also comes into play, providing opportunities for physical comedy, while Darla's and Alfalfa's story trades on the humor of innocent puppy love. Most critics found the film less a tribute to the original series of shorts than a blatant attempt to capitalize on the familiar name, though younger audiences may be entertained by the simple gags and child-like attitude. ~ Judd Blaise, Rovi
Big Fat Liar
Former co-stars of the TV sitcom Head of the Class teamed up to write the story and script for this teen comedy. When junior high-school student Jason Shepherd (Frankie Muniz) realizes that his class paper has been ripped off and turned into a hit motion picture called "Big Fat Liar," he takes matters into his own hands. Along with his best friend, Kaylee (Amanda Bynes), Jason travels to Los Angeles, where he intends to confront Hollywood big shot Marty Wolf (Paul Giamatti), the sleazy producer responsible for ripping him off. When he's unable to get Wolf to do the right thing, Jason subjects the showbiz power broker to a series of humiliating pranks and stunts designed to make an honest man out of him. Big Fat Liar co-stars Lee Majors and Amanda Detmer. ~ Karl Williams, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Travis Tedford - Spanky
- Bug Hall - Alfalfa
- Brittany Ashton Holmes - Darla
- Kevin Jamal Woods - Stymie
- Zachary Mabry - Porky