- SKU: 9653573
- Release Date: 07/21/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Featurette: There were films
- Excerpt from Tv show "Scene of the Crime"
- Commentary track: Director Jacob "Yankul" Goldwasser with stars Moshe Ivgy and Uri Gavriel
Four men whose combined intellect does not reach into the triple digits decide to steal a safe full of foreign currency -- not from a local bank, but from the police station. Based on a real-life incident, the screenplay for this slapstick comedy-drama was co-written by a policeman (Haim Merin), lending a certain voice of authority to the setting, and the director Jacob Goldwasser. The comedic high point of the film is when the four thieves bumble and bang their way through the police station, while the policeman on guard duty slumbers on in blissful ignorance. The thieves may be running on more muscle than grey matter, more chemicals than Dow, and more luck than forethought, but they pull off the supposedly impossible robbery. From that point onward though, luck dwindles away as their greed surpasses their grasp of how to follow up on their success. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Uri Gavriel - Sammy
- Moshe Ivgi - Herzi
- Reuven Dayan
- Zadok Zarum
- Jocko Arkin