- SKU: 17133843
- Release Date: 10/28/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Anamorphic master, created from Hi-Def elements and enhanced for widescreen TVs
- Audio commentary by director Jennifer Venditti and Ryan Gosling
- "Pieces That Don't Fit" (2008), a short film by Venditti
- Director interview
- Soundtrack: music selections from the film including The Virgins' "Fight to Survive" + bonus tracks
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hearing impaired
- U.S. theatrical trailer
- An 8-page booklet with a new essay by Miranda July and commentary by Look Me in the Eye author John Elder Robinson
Filmmaker Jennifer Venditti crafts a cinéma vérité-style coming-of-age story with this portrait of a small-town teen from Maine who struggles to embrace his outsider status while still being shaped by the tragic events of his childhood. It was while casting the Carter Smith film Bugcrush that Venditti first encountered the boy named Billy -- his eccentric wisdom leaving an immediate and lasting impression on the filmmaker. Later, after casting Billy in the film and preparing to craft a documentary about everyday heroes, Venditti and her crew returned to Maine to spend five days with the troubled young boy who had commanded her attention. Shunned by his classmates and categorized as a "special needs" student by his teachers, Billy boldly refuses to be victimized by his individuality in an environment obsessed with labels and conformity. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Billy P.