- SKU: 7317842
- Release Date: 06/28/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally remastered uncut version never before seen in the U.S.
- Audio commentary with executive producer Richard Gordon and film historian and author Tom Weaver
- Video interview with Bizarre writer Elliot Stein
- Theatrical trailer
- Liner notes
Skin, shocks, and suspense are all on the menu in this arty sexploitation opus from Great Britain. A mummy who has risen from the grave (voice of Valentine Dyall) serves as our guide through a series of stories illustrating the ongoing conflict between men and women. A photographer (Dorothy Grumbar) working on a sadomasochistic photo spread goes to special lengths to see that her model (Anthony Rowlands) has just the right look. An elderly man (Kenneth Benda) dating a female scientist (Yvonne Quenet) is in for a surprise when they have a child. A strange young man (Elliott Stein) hires a call girl for the evening, but the lady in question (Sue Bond) objects when he makes a request that seems rather unusual...or is it? Female secret agent Lindy Leigh (Maria Frost) has a hard time keeping her clothes on as she sets out to capture an enemy military attaché. A cat burglar (Cathy Howard) finds an unusual way of avoiding arrest after she's caught in the act by her latest victim (Mike Briton). And an aging woman (Laurelle Streeter) demonstrates how she's kept in touch with her many lovers over the years. Originally released as Secrets of Sex, Bizarre also appeared in edited form as Tales of the Bizarre, with most of the sexual material and nudity removed; the film was also distributed as Secrets of Sex. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Peter Carlisle - Colonel X
- Kenneth Benda - Sacha Seramona
- George Herbert - Steward
- Cathy Howard - Burglar