- SKU: 20069028
- Release Date: 07/17/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interview with Director Paula van der Oest and Actress Carice van Houten
- Closed Captioned
Director Paula van der Oest teams with screenwriter Greg Latter to tell the inspirational story of Ingrid Jonker, the volatile South African poet whose insatiable passion has drawn frequent comparisons to Sylvia Plath, and whose remarkable talents inspired hope at the height of the struggle against apartheid. Cape Town, South Africa: the 1960s. Free-spirited Ingrid Jonker (Carice van Houten) is fighting to recover from a recent breakdown in Amsterdam as she searches for the words to express her inner turmoil. Meanwhile, her inability to experience true love plunges her into a series of tempestuous affairs, and her defiant opposition to the injustice of apartheid puts her at odds with her stern father (Rutger Hauer), who's also the Minister of Censorship . Later, Jonker witnesses a tragedy that scars her soul while writing the poetry that will touch the hearts of millions. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Carice van Houten - Ingrid Jonker
- Liam Cunningham - Jack Cope
- Graham Clarke - Uys Krige
- Nicholas Pauling - Eugene Maritz
- Candice D'Arcy - Anna Jonker