- SKU: 6110638
- Release Date: 12/23/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Addtional language: Mandarin
- Interactive menus
- Isolated music score
- Scene selections
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
- Theatrical trailers
- Closed Captioned
This Hong Kong film is inspired by two of Frank Capra's films: the 1933 classic Lady for a Day, and Capra's own 1961 remake, Pocketful of Miracles. Directed by Jackie Chan, Chan also stars as Dragon, an up-and-coming gangster in 1930s Hong Kong who rises through the mob ranks by a series of lucky coincidences. Chan attributes his good luck to an old woman, a street vendor who he believes sells lucky roses. When the woman's wealthy daughter comes to visit, Dragon is determined to help the woman impress her daughter. This film was a labor of love for Chan, and his regular collaborators, Bill Tung, Sammo Hung, Anita Mui, and Yuen Biao also make appearances. Although there are bits of action throughout, this sentimental film emphasizes its warm-hearted characters. ~ Jonathan E. Laxamana, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jackie Chan - Kuo Cheng-wah
- Anita Mui - Luming
- Richard Ng - Chief Detective Ho