- SKU: 27666545
- Release Date: 04/21/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A kind-hearted Native American adopts a homeless, orphaned Chinese boy who has only a horse to his name. This touching melodrama chronicles the years they spend together. The boy's new parents mate his horse with their mare and the resulting filly proves to be fast. They nearly lose the filly, but manage to get her out of the clutches of a dishonest horse manager. They then breed her. On the day she foals, they find oil upon the land and they name the colt "Black Gold." Together father and adopted son raise the horse with the hope of entering it in the Kentucky Derby. Unfortunately, by this time, the father is an old man and just before he dies, he makes the boy promise to run the horse in the Big Race. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Anthony Quinn - Charley Eagle
- Katherine de Mille - Sarah Eagle
- Elyse Knox - Ruth Frazer
- Kane Richmond - Stanley Lowell
- Moroni Olsen - Dan Toland