Black Midnight [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 27331213
- Release Date: 03/31/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Black Midnight was the fourth of six Monogram films co-produced by actor Roddy McDowall. The film stars McDowall as Scott Jordan, whose mission in life is to train a wild stallion named Black Midnight. Subplots include a romance between Jordan and pretty Cindy Baxter (Lynn Thomas), and the apparently crooked activities of Scott's wastrel cousin Daniel (Rand Brooks). Future Sky King star Kirby Grant is most effective in the supporting role of the local sheriff. Black Midnight was directed by Oscar Boetticher, who as "Budd" Boetticher went on to movie-cultist fame as the helmsman of several above-average Randolph Scott westerns of the 1950s. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Roddy McDowall - Scott Jordan
- Damian O'Flynn - Bill Jordan
- Kirby Grant - Sheriff Gilbert
- Gordon Jones - Roy
- Fay Baker - Martha Baxter