- SKU: 5574807
- Release Date: 02/15/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Director Greydon Clark's commentary track
- Greydon Clark text interview with Cashiers du Cinemart
- Greydon Clark bio
- John Daniels text interview with Cashiers du Cinemart
- Tanya Boyd text interview with Cashiers du Cinemart
- Behind-the-scenes photo gallery
- Original theatrical trailer
- Bonus exploitation trailers
- Deleted scene
- Easter egg
- John Daniels 2005 phone interview
Greydon Clark has mined almost every exploitation genre from horror (Satan's Cheerleaders) to T&A (Joysticks) to lambada (The Forbidden Dance). Here, he turns his attention to blaxploitation, transforming the mainstream comedy Shampoo into a story about a black playboy (John Daniels) who is both a hairdresser and a skilled fighter. Daniels battles gangsters in brutal fight scenes involving chainsaws and pool-cue impalements. If that isn't enough, the requisite sex, torture, and homophobia are brought in as well. Clark's previous genre foray, The Bad Bunch, had been released to several theaters as Nigger Lover, which should give some clue as to the mentality at work. The director returned to racial themes in 1989 with Skinheads: The Second Coming of Hate. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- John R. Daniels - Jonathan Knight
- Tanya Boyd - Brenda St. John
- Joe Ortiz - Mr. Wilson
- Skip Lowe - Artie
- Gary Allen - Mr. Wilson
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.