- SKU: 26747438
- Release Date: 07/05/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- An appreciation by Hélène Cattet & Bruno Forzani, the creative duo behind Amer and The Strange Color of Your Body's Tears
- Brand new audio commentary by Mario Bava's biographer Tim Lucas
- Gender and Giallo-a visual essay by Michael Mackenzie exploring the giallo's relationship with the social upheavals of the 1960s and 70s
- Original theatrical trailer
- Panel discussion on Mario Bava featuring Dario Argento, Lamberto Bava and Steve Della Casa, recorded at the 2014 Courmayeur Film Festival
- Psycho Analysis-a new documentary on Blood and Black Lace and the origins of the giallo genre featuring interviews with directors Dario Argento (Suspiria) and Lamberto Bava (Demons), screenwriter Ernesto Gastaldi (All the Colors of the Dark), critics Roberto Curti and Steve Della Casa, crime novelist Carlo Lucarelli, and others
- The Sinister Image: Cameron Mitchell-an episode of David Del Valle's television series, devoted to the star of Blood and Black Lace and presented in full
- The alternate US opening titles, sourced from Joe Dante's private print and scanned in 2K especially for this release
- Yellow-the much-acclaimed neo-giallo by Ryan Haysom & Jon Britt [Blu-ray exclusive]
Director Mario Bava's second thriller revolves around a fashion salon owned by wealthy Cristina (Eva Bartok) and her greedy lover Max (Cameron Mitchell). The salon is a front for cocaine-trafficking and blackmail, so when model Isabella (Lea Kruger) is viciously strangled, leaving a detailed diary behind, many of the people connected with the salon become very nervous. Isabella's roommate Nicole (Arianna Gorini) finds the diary and soon has her throat clawed out with a piece of medieval armor. Peggy (Mary Arden), who borrowed abortion money from Isabella, is tortured and has her face pressed into a red-hot iron. The bodies continue to pile up until a conspiracy is exposed and the perpetrators start getting their just desserts. Luciano Pigozzi, Massimo Righi, and Claude Dantes are among the cast. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Cameron Mitchell - Max Marian
- Eva Bartok - Contessa Cristina
- Thomas Reiner - Inspector Sylvester
- Arianna Gorini - Nicole
- Mary Arden - Peggy
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.