Blood Crime [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 5158679
- Release Date: 01/28/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally mastered audio
- Full-screen presentation
- Remastered in high definition
- Audio: English two-channel stereo
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, and Thai
- Bonus trailers
- Interactive menus
- Scene selections
- Closed Captioned
At first, the made-for-cable melodrama Blood Crime seems determined to emulate the classic Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode "Revenge" -- but there's far, far more to it than that. Vacationing in the forest outside his native Seattle, city detective Daniel Pruitt (Johnathon Schaech) is stunned when his wife Jessica (Elizabeth Lackey) is sexually assaulted. While driving her to the hospital, Daniel collides with a semi, whereupon Jessica insists that the driver was her assailant. Blinded by his rage, Daniel jumps out of his car and pummels the other driver into unconsciousness. Upon arriving at the E.R., however, the hysterical Jessica changes her story, claiming that she was attacked by the male nurse taking care of her. Already distraught over the possibility that he has beaten up the wrong man, Daniel is in no mood to discover that his victim has died -- and that the dead man is the son of local sheriff Morgan McKenna (James Caan), who has his own peculiar ideas about justice and retribution. Keeping mum about his involvement in the case, Daniel is placed in the awkward position of investigating the death of McKenna's son. And then, evidence is unearthed suggesting that Daniel may not be a murderer after all. Filmed in New Zealand under the title The Wrong Man, Blood Crime premiered over the USA Network on September 13, 2002. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- James Caan - Sheriff Morgan McKenna
- Johnathon Schaech - Daniel Pruitt
- Elizabeth Lackey - Jessica Pruitt
- Andrew Binns - Deputy Forrest