- SKU: 4272003
- Release Date: 02/22/2000
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally mastered
- Audio commentary by director Herschell Gordon Lewis and producer David F. Friedman
- Original theatrical trailer
- Rare outtakes
- William Kerwin [Blood Feast] and Harvey Korman [Blazzing Saddles] demonstrate how to slice meat in the grisly educational short subject, Carving Magic
- Gallery of exploitation art
Herschell Gordon Lewis, the acknowledged "Godfather of Gore," shattered taboos against graphic violence onscreen with this bloody horror film. Mal Arnold plays Fuad Ramses, a mad Egyptian caterer with bushy eyebrows who is gathering body parts to use in a "Blood Feast" to honor the ancient goddess Ishtar. He's been hired by the mother of young Egyptology student Suzette (Playboy Playmate Connie Mason) to cater a special party. Luckily, Suzette happens to be dating a cop (Thomas Wood) who is also in her class and is on the case of a gruesome serial killer who removes body parts from his female victims. The cop finally solves the case and chases Ramses into the back of a garbage truck, where he is bloodily compacted. Wood and Mason returned the following year in Lewis' Two Thousand Maniacs! ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jerome Eden - High Priest
- Scott H. Hall - Police Captain
- Connie Mason - Suzette Fremont
- Lyn Bolton - Mrs. Fremont
- Toni Calvert - Trudy