- SKU: 20253871
- Release Date: 04/19/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Frank Sabatella
- Spilling Blood: The Making of Blood Night
- Outtakes Reel
A shocking Long Island legend returns with a blood vengeance in this independent chiller starring Bill Moseley and Danielle Harris (Rob Zombie's Halloween). Back in 1978, little Mary Mattock shocked her small community when she viciously murdered her entire family with a hatchet. A decade later Mary staged a daring escape from the Kings Park Psychiatric Center, only to be gunned down by the police outside of the sanitarium walls. Ever since that fateful night, the date of Mary's demise has been known as Blood Night by the Long Island locals. It's a frivolous excuse for restless teens to party like there's no tomorrow. And this year, there might not be. When a group of mischievous teens begin falling prey to what appears to be Mary Mattock's vengeful spirit, panic starts to spread, and the horrifying truth about the murderess' grim legend finally comes to light. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bill Moseley - Grave Yard Gus
- Danielle Harris - Alissa
- Nate Dushku - Alex
- Samantha Facchi - Mary
- Anthony Marks - Chris
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.