- SKU: 25276503
- Release Date: 07/22/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- First time ever interviews with stars Thom Meyers & Laura Ellis
This Texas-produced ultra-cheapie aspires to be a parody of cheesy monsters-from-space flicks, but the end result looks so amateurish that viewers may find themselves pining for the artistic merits of Fred Olen Ray. The plot involves a space-borne evil force that takes over the population of a backwater Texas town, making the citizens literally puke themselves to death, draining their bodies of blood before re-animating their corpses to do its evil bidding. Despite making a good-natured attempt at poking fun at the military and the basic yokel lifestyle, the filmmakers manage to fumble at every crucial moment due to horrendous acting and cornball effects (lots of red stuff is sprayed through high-pressure hoses, but that's about it). The film's sole highlight is the appearance of Pat Paulsen (who literally phones in a cameo) in his ideal role as the President of the United States. ~ Cavett Binion, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dennis Letts - Gen. Sanders
- Pat Paulsen - The President
- Kim Braden
- David Cunningham - Soldier
- John Duvall - Dead Man