Blue Crush 2 [Includes Digital Copy] [UltraViolet] [Blu-ray] [Eng/Fre/Spa] 
- SKU: 24263158
- Release Date: 03/11/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Alternate opening
- Deleted scenes with introduction by Director Mike Elliott
- Gag reel
- The making of Blue Crush 2
- Surf safari! filming in South Africa
- Ripping it! Shooting the surf scenes
- Feature Commentary with cast and crew
A champion surfer who never met a wave she couldn't conquer, California teen Dana (Sasha Jackson) leaves Beverly Hills behind for the adventure of a lifetime, and makes some remarkable new friends along the way. Dana's late mother grew up in South Africa, and kept a detailed diary about her childhood experiences. Inspired by her mother's words, the privileged teen rejects her father's requests to enroll in college, instead booking a flight to South Africa to walk the beaches she has read about since childhood. Her mother's dream was to surf the waves of Jeffreys Bay, and with a little help from some fun-loving friends, Dana prepares to fill in the missing chapter of the book that guides her voyage. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Sasha Jackson - Dana
- Sharni Vinson
- Elizabeth Mathis
- Ben Milliken
- Gideon Emery
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.