- SKU: 6002141
- Release Date: 02/25/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- New digital master, approved by director Abdellatif Kechiche, with 5.1 surround DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack
- Trailer and TV spot
- New English subtitle translation
- PLUS: an essay by critic B. Ruby Rich
A 15-year-old finds her naïve perceptions of human sexuality challenged upon meeting a blue-haired student who encourages her to assert her individuality in director Abdel Kechiche's deeply perceptive drama. Adèle (Adèle Exarchopoulos) is in the midst of a sexual awakening when a handsome male classmate strives to catch her attention. Meanwhile, Adèle's daydreams keep drifting back to Emma (Léa Seydoux), a worldly art student she ran into on the street. Later, when Adèle and Emma forge an actual connection, the uncertain younger teen discovers a side of herself that she's never known, becoming increasingly comfortable in her own skin despite the reactions of her close-minded classmates. Blue Is the Warmest Color was the recipient of the prestigious Palme d' Or at the 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Adèle Exarchopoulos - Adele
- Salim Kechiouche - Samir
- Mona Walravens - Lise
- Catherine Salee - Adele's Mother
- Fanny Maurin - Amelie
4 out of 4 found this review helpful.
3 out of 4 found this review helpful.
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.