- SKU: 17159995
- Release Date: 08/26/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
In this heart-tugging musical, a Southern boy loses his parents during the Civil War and is forcibly wrenched away from his beloved mammy and sent to New York to live with his Yankee grandma. At first the family resents the rebel upstart, but soon he charms them into loving him with his singing ability. The story is also called Rainbow on the River. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
In this musical drama, a child is abandoned upon the San Francisco docks. He is found and raised by a fisherman. His life is happy until the fisherman's sister-in-law moves in after her husband dies. She brings her bratty son with her. This upsets the orphan so much that he runs away. The fisherman launches a huge city-wide search, finds the sad lad, and finally brings him back home. Songs include: "Fisherman's Chantey," "Sell Your Cares for a Song," and "Blue Italian Waters." ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bobby Breen - Philip
- May Robson - Mrs. Ainsworth
- Charles Butterworth - Barrett Butler
- Louise Beavers - Toinette
- Alan Mowbray - Ralph Layton