Boiling Point [DVD] [Japanese] 
- SKU: 32078703
- Release Date: 10/11/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Okinawa Days: Takeshi's second debut featurette
Japanese filmmaker Takeshi Kitano directs, writes, and acts in this gangster comedy about the Yakuza, the notorious criminal organization of Japan. Masahiko Ono portrays the hapless Masaki, a local baseball player and gas-station attendant who runs afoul of some local gangsters. Masaki goes to Okinawa to buy a gun so he can stand up for himself. In Okinawa, he meets Uehara (Kitano), a tough, hardened gangster who is in serious debt to the mob. Along with some friends, they go to Tokyo to confront the Yakuza. As in many of his acting roles, Kitano is credited in the cast as Beat Takeshi. ~ Jonathan E. Laxamana, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Hisashi Igawa - Otomo, the gang boss
- Johnny Okura - Minamizaka