- SKU: 18746941
- Release Date: 10/05/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Director's Commentary & Behind The Scenes Extra
- Closed Captioned
Shane Taylor, Benjamin Whitrow, and Eileen Nicholas star in writer/producer/director Paul Cotter's bittersweet family drama tracing one veteran's efforts to make amends for the destruction he caused during World War II. Lovelorn art school graduate Ross is still down in the dumps when his eighty three year old father announces plans for a family road trip to Germany. Back in the war, Ross' father accidentally bombed a small German town. He's regretted the mistake ever since, and now he's determined to visit the town and offer a formal apology. But getting to Germany won't be easy, because it's been years since father and son have exchanged a kind word. Along the way, father and son both learn some important lessons that will help them to be better, more compassionate people in the future. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Shane Taylor - Ross
- Benjamin Whitrow - Alistar
- Eileen Nicholas - Valerie