- SKU: 25431502
- Release Date: 01/01/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Despite the producer claiming Border Feud to be a "New PRC Picture," this Western is essentially the same old wheeze that the studio had been trotting out for years. The one where Marshal Cheyenne Davis (Lash LaRue) assumes the identity of a hired gun, The Tiger, whom nobody in town has actually met. The crooked saloon owner, Barton (Bob Duncan), is fanning the flames of a feud between warring mining families in the hopes of grabbing the Blue Girl gold mine for his mystery boss. With the help of the local sheriff -- none other than old friend Fuzzy Q. Jones (Al St. John), whom everybody insists is "quite capable" despite appearances to the contrary -- Cheyenne not only quells the feud but also manages to unmask the brain behind the troubles, the local doctor (Ian Keith). For the record: LaRue cracks his trademark whip twice in Border Feud. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Lash LaRue - Cheyenne
- Al St. John - Fuzzy Jones
- Bob Duncan - Barton
- Kenneth Farrell - Bob Hart
- Gloria Marlen - Carol Condon