- SKU: 15024545
- Release Date: 06/27/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Directors biography
- Optional English subtitles
- Scene selections
Originally Ulica Graniczna, this postwar Polish drama was also released as That Others May Live. In sweeping, multistoried fashion, the film recreates the last days of the Warsaw Ghetto in 1943. Director Aleksander Ford concentrates on the repercussions that war, prejudice, resistance and oppression have upon the children-specifically the young Jewish ghetto dwellers on one side, and the Hitler Youth on the other. Because no decent film facilities existed in Poland in 1948, Ford was compelled to film Border Street in Czechoslovakia. The film won several awards, including a medal at the Venice Festival. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Tadeusz Fijewski - Bronek Cieplikowski
- Jerzy Leszczynski - Dr. Bialek