- SKU: 20086804
- Release Date: 04/17/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- The Gabby Hayes Show
Although Jack Perrin had been in films for over a decade and had been playing leading roles since 1919, indie film company Aywon nevertheless claimed this routine Western as his first starring vehicle. Wes Channing (Perrin) owns a ranch with Buck Littleton (Bud Osborne), a nice man who drinks and gambles too much. Littleton loses the ranch to Flash Denby, a gambler (Leonard Clapman), and Channing makes a fierce attempt to hang onto the land. Old Rufe Sims (Hugh Saxon) has a mining claim near the ranch, and Channing rescues him when he prematurely sets off a load of dynamite. The sheriff's men come to seize the ranch, and Channing is forced to flee across the border. The crafty Denby tricks Sims granddaughter, Mary (Josephine Hill), into signing the mine over to him. Just as she is putting her pen to the document, Channing reappears and gives Denby the trashing he deserves. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jack Perrin - Wes Channing
- Vondell Darr - Bumps Jackson
- Minna Redman - Mrs. Jackson
- Josephine Hill
- Leonard Clapham