- SKU: 20923504
- Release Date: 03/13/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Produced by and starring lower-echelon silent screen cowboy Bill Cody, this minor Western featured yet another variation on the Hatfield/McCoy feud. Ma Cowan (pinch-faced Nora Cecil) mistakenly believes that Luke Barstow (John P. Lockney) shot her husband 20 years earlier. Much to Ma and Barstow's disgust, young Billy Cowan falls in love with pretty Barbara Barstow (Barbara Luddy) and the feud is dangerously close to continue into a new generation. But Billy discovers that his evil uncle Tolliver (Sheldon Lewis) is fanning the flames for his own selfish reasons. Directed by the prolific Alvin J. Neitz (later known as Alan James), Born to Battle also found employment for such B-Western stalwarts as Olin Francis, Frank McGlynn, Jr., Ralph Yearsley, Lew Meehan, Sailor Sharkey and, as the sheriff, Fred Burns. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bill Cody - Billy Cowan
- Nora Cecil - Ma Cowan
- John P. Lockney - Luke Barstow
- Barbara Luddy - Barbara Barstow
- Sheldon Lewis - Uncle Tolliver