Born to Be Blue [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 31406154
- Release Date: 07/26/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Customers Ultimately Purchased
Ratings & Reviews
- Behind the scenes
- Deleted scenes
In this unconventional biopic, legendary jazz trumpeter Chet Baker (Ethan Hawke) must relearn his craft in the late '60s after his front teeth are knocked out during a mugging. As he strives to get his career back on track and overcome his heroin addiction, he receives support from his new girlfriend (Carmen Ejogo), an actress who was cast to play his lover in a movie about his life. Written and directed by Robert Budreau, Born to Be Blue made its world premiere at the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival. ~ Jack Rodgers, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ethan Hawke - Chet Baker
- Carmen Ejogo - Jane/Elaine
- Callum Keith Rennie - Dick
- Tony Nappo - Officer Reid
- Stephen McHattie - Dad
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.