- SKU: 15173385
- Release Date: 09/26/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Alan Baxter, usually seen as a neurotic villain in A pictures, gets to play the good guy in Monogram's Borrowed Hero. Baxter stars as a crusading DA who suspects that a "respectable" civic reform organization isn't all it appears to be. With the help of sob-sister Florence Rice, Baxter is able to scrape off the above-suspicion veneer of the organization and reveal the corruption beneath. Neil Hamilton, who later played the upright Commissioner Gordon on TV's Batman, is the high-profile criminal behind the reform racket. One of the screenwriters of Borrowed Hero was future best-selling novelist Sidney Sheldon. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Alan Baxter - Roger Andrews
- Florence Rice - Ann Thompson
- John Hamilton - William Brooks
- Stanley Andrews - Mr. Taylor
- Constance Worth - Mona Brooks