No minimum for My Best Buy® Elite and Elite Plus members. Minimum purchase of $35 on eligible products required. Excludes select digital items, scheduled delivery items and items displaying "In Store Only" message.
Bower - 8mm T/3.8 Ultra-Wide Fish-Eye Cine Lens for Most Sony Alpha DSLR Cameras and Camcorders - Black
- Model: SLY8VDS
- SKU: 7000884
- Be the first to ask a question.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, items sold by Marketplace vendors, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Bower 8mm T/3.8 Ultra-Wide Fish-Eye Cine Lens for Most Sony Alpha DSLR Cameras and Camcorders
- Front lens cap, rear lens cap
- Owner's manual
- Tulip lens hood, lens pouch
Ratings & Reviews
Compatible with most Sony Alpha video DSLR cameras and camcorders
For use with your existing device.
Aspherical, multicoated optical glass
Features a high-index, low-dispersion design to reduce flare, ensuring crisp video capture for enhanced wide-angle, studio-to-landscape shooting scenarios.
Declicked aperture ring
Allows smooth and easy manual adjustments while shooting.
Helps enhance grip.
Enables simple portability.
8mm focal length
Allows high-quality, wide-angle videography.
180° field of view
Lets you capture a broad area for greater detail in sweeping panoramic shots.