- SKU: 8690936
- Release Date: 08/14/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Commentary by writer/director Q. Allan Brocka and writer/producer Philip Pierce
- Interviews with all four stars
- Deleted scenes
- Tribeca premiere party and q&a
A male prostitute who has dismissed the need for love in his life learns a lesson about affection from one of his customers in this independent comedy drama from filmmaker Q. Allan Brocka. X (Derek Magyar) is a gay hustler whose enigmatic name reflects his emotional distance from the world around him; he doesn't much believe in love, and isn't interested in sex unless he's being paid for it. X has a dozen regular customers he calls his "disciples," and shares his home with two roommates -- Andrew (Darryl Stephens), whose good looks sometimes tempt X, though he's still uncertain about his own sexual feelings, and Joey (Jonathon Trent), an uninhibited and outré teenager who openly lusts after X, to no avail. Gregory (Patrick Bauchau) is an older man who regularly hires X for companionship, but he refuses to have sex with the hustler until he's willing to acknowledge that their attraction is mutual. X isn't about to admit to any such thing, but one day Gregory shares a story with X that forces him to reconsider his thinking. Boy Culture received its North American premiere at the 2006 Tribeca Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Derek Magyar - X
- Patrick Bauchau - Gregory
- Darryl Stephens - Andrew
- Peyton Hinson - Jill
- Kyle Santler - Scooter