- SKU: 28839528
- Release Date: 07/09/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
While the Hollywood output of director William "One-Take" Beaudine was largely uninspired, he turned out several first-rate efforts while employed in England in the mid-1930s. Beaudine's Boys Will be Boys stars the inimitable Will Hay, cast in his standard role as a pompous, ineffectual schoolmaster. Upon learning that the father (Gordon Harker) of one of his students is a thief, do-gooder Hay tries to redirect the reprobate towards the Straight and Narrow--and nearly gets pinched as a criminal himself. Hay's perennial comic foils Graham Moffatt and Moore Marriott are nowhere to be found in this escapade, but they're not really missed this time around. Star Will Hay co-wrote the screenplay with Robert Edmunds. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Davy Burnaby - Col. Crableigh
- Claude Dampier - Theo P. Finch
- Charles Farrell - Louis Brown
- Jimmy Hanley - Cyril Brown
- Gordon Harker - Faker Brown