- SKU: 24811246
- Release Date: 02/25/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A young, football-playing Indian (Rod La Rocque) is sent to law school by the tribe in order to learn the ways of the white man. Returning to the reservation, the young jurist takes up the fight against a corrupt factory owner (Robert Edeson) who is taking advantage of the Indian labor. Based on an original story by William de Mille, this silent Western was in many ways a throwback to the early 1910s, a time when stories of Indian uplift were commonplace. The Tyrone Power in the cast was the character-actor father of the later 20th Century Fox star. This film was one of a handful directed by future Warner Bros. stalwart Alan Hale. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Rod La Rocque - Braveheart
- Tyrone Power, Sr. - Standing Rock
- Lillian Rich - Dorothy Nelson
- Sally Rand - Sally Vernon
- Henry Victor - Sam Harris