- SKU: 8324155
- Release Date: 06/12/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Over 18 minutes of deleted and alternate scenes
- Breaching the truth: Get an insider's look at how Robert Hanssen's story was brought to the screen
- Anantomy of a character - brought to you by Volkswagen: A powerful look at how Chris Cooper became Robert Hanssen for the film
- "The Mole" as originally aired on Dateline 3/05/01: Uncover more intriguing facts about double agent Robert Hanssen in this in-depth profile
- Feature commentary: With writer/director Billy Ray and former FBI operative Eric O'Neill
Shattered Glass director Billy Ray directs Chris Cooper and Ryan Philippe in this fact-based drama concerning the FBI traitor who carried out what many historians refer to as the most notable national security breach in U.S. history. A key member of the FBI's elite Soviet Analytical Unit, Robert Hanssen (Chris Cooper) would, for 15 years beginning in 1985, sell thousands of pages of classified documents to the Soviets. After making roughly 600,000 dollars on his clandestine endeavor and compromising everything from the identities of KGB spies working for the American government to nuclear war contingency plans, Hanssen was eventually transferred to a newly created position at the FBI's Washington headquarters and assigned the task of guarding his country's most sensitive secrets. It was while working in this capacity that a young agent named Eric O'Neill (Phillipe) was assigned the task of keeping tabs on Hanssen by suspicious higher-ups. Later, after being arrested while delivering a cache of secret documents to a "dead drop" spot in a Virginia park, the notorious traitor was arrested and sentenced to life in prison with no chance for parole. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Mary Jo Deschanel
- Chris Cooper - Robert Hanssen
- Ryan Phillippe - Eric O'Neill
- Laura Linney - Kate Burroughs
- Dennis Haysbert - Dean Plesac
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.