- SKU: 19627966
- Release Date: 09/27/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Novelist Ursula Parrott's biggest best-seller was 1928's Ex-Wife; less successful was her subsequent book Brilliant Marriage, which may be why poverty-row Invincible Pictures was able to afford the movie rights. Ray Walker plays a slimy reporter who dredges up a scandal in the past of a well-to-do family. In pursuit of his story, Walker romances the family's pretty and vulnerable daughter Joan Marsh. Soured on all men, Marsh refuses to believe that her rich sweetheart John Marlowe is sincere. He is, but she's doesn't tumble to this for nearly an hour. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joan Marsh - Madge Allison
- Ray Walker - Garry Dane
- Inez Courtney - Sally Patrick
- John Marlowe - Richard Taylor
- Doris Lloyd - Mrs. Allison