British Royal Weddings of the 20th Century [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 29931015
- Release Date: 05/17/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- 1919 - Princess Patricia weds Commander Alexander Ramsay
- 1949 - George Lascelles, 7th Earl of Harewood weds Miss Marion Stein
- 1960 - Lady Pamela Mountbatten weds Mr. David Hicks
- 1960 - Alternative report on Princess Margaret's wedding
- 1999 - Prince Edward weds Miss Sophie Rhys-Jones
- 1947 - Additional silent camera rushes from the wedding of Princess Elizabeth and Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh
This release caters to fans of English royalty, with a compilation of archival footage documenting the various British royal weddings of the 20th century, over the 77-year period of 1922-1999. Nineteen such weddings are featured. Highlights include: the 1981 wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer; the 1986 wedding of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson; the 1947 wedding of Princess Elizabeth to Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh, and much more. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi