- SKU: 28837258
- Release Date: 07/09/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
In this melodrama a father rejects his son after his wife dies in childbirth. As a result, the boy is sent to live with his relatives. Six years later, the father reconsiders and tries to regain custody of his son. A custody battle ensues with the father emerging victorious. But the victory is bittersweet as he must now cope with problems between his second wife and his son. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Randolph Scott - Dr. Robert Morley
- Martha Sleeper - Martha Morley
- Joseph Cawthorn - Pop
- Beryl Mercer - Mom
- Buster Phelps - Billy Morley