- SKU: 6238671
- Release Date: 03/30/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Three viewing options: Family-friendly aspect ratio (1.66:1) enhanced for 16 x 9 televisions; original theatrical aspect ratio (2.35:1) enhanced for 16 x 9 televisions; "Rutt & Tuke's Commentary" -- watch along with the hilarious moose from the film
- Fully animated outtakes (exclusive to the DVD)
- Deleted scenes, including a new character
- Two games featuring your favorite animals from the film
- All-new song by Phil Collins, "Fishing Song"
- "Paths of Discovery: The Making of Brother Bear"
- "Look Through My Eyes" music video featuring Phil Collins
- Closed Captioned
In the Disney-animated adventure Brother Bear, Joaquin Phoenix provides the voice of Kenai, a young Native American boy whose brother, Sitka (voice of D.B. Sweeney), is killed by a mother bear protecting her cubs. With revenge in mind, Kenai sets out into the woods only to find himself magically transformed into a bear himself. Seeing the world through the eyes of his prey, Kenai is forced to learn a lesson about nature and life. On a comic footnote: Brother Bear also features the voices of Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas as Rutt and Tuke, moose characters reminiscent of their beer-guzzling McKenzie brothers from SCTV and Strange Brew; because this is a family-oriented cartoon - and it would be inappropriate for the moose to quaff beer -- the two moose express a fondness for eating wheat hops instead. ~ Matthew Tobey, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joaquin Phoenix - Kenoia
- Jeremy Suarez - Koda
- Rick Moranis - Rutt
- Dave Thomas - Tuke
- D.B. Sweeney - Sitka
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.