- SKU: 6974116
- Release Date: 08/26/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- RSDL dual layer edition from optimal video quality
- New digital transfer from uncensored vault materials in the original filmed aspect ratio of 1.33:1
- Original theatrical trailer
- Excerpts from Arthur Davis' original expedition diary
This documentary is in the tradition of Mondo Cane, and shows Peruvians and Bolivians behaving in savage, bizarre and unusual ways by modern Western standards. For instance, in one Inca-influenced area, a llama is sacrificed in the ancient way used before the Conquistadors brought Christianity to the region. In another, a museum's collection of ancient Incan pornographic pottery is explored. There are other scenes which are more repugnant, and are less easily described; at least one involves bestiality. ~ Clarke Fountain, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Richard Johnson - Narrator