- SKU: 7364139
- Release Date: 02/12/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Packed with bonus features, including:
- The Bully Project at work featurette
- Communities in Motion
- Deleted scenes and much more!
At a point in time when bullying in America has reached epidemic proportions, Emmy-winning director Lee Hirsch invites viewers to spend a year in the lives of students and parents who contend with public torment and humiliation on a daily basis. By following the young victims from the classroom to their living rooms, we are given an intimate glimpse into the effects bullying has on their families and their developing sense of self-worth. Meanwhile, parents, administrators, and other students struggle to find a workable solution to the problem that will never go away unless we all stand up and face it eye to eye. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bob Johnson
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.