Burning Blue [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 25377248
- Release Date: 09/09/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with director/producer DMW Greer
- "Burning Blue: A Story of Courage and Love" featurette
- Deleted scenes
- Closed Captioned
A routine accident inspection on a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier yields unexpected repercussions in this semiautobiographical military drama from writer/director D.M.W. Greer. The fateful series of events are set into motion when a military investigator is dispatched to investigate a pair of deadly accidents aboard an aircraft carrier. Although initially the inquiry, involving F-18 jets, appears decidedly straightforward, the focus gradually begins to shift after a senior fighter pilot is spotted in a gay nightclub. Before long, the aviator in question, his three squadron mates, and their families are being subjected to intense scrutiny, putting their careers in jeopardy, and leaving their lives in an irreparable state of ruin. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Trent Ford - Dan
- Morgan Spector - Will
- Rob Mayes - Matt
- William Lee Scott - Charlie
- Tammy Blanchard - Susan