- SKU: 25532928
- Release Date: 09/16/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Theatrical Trailer
- Stills Gallery
Europa Europa director Agnieszka Holland examines a crucial chapter in contemporary Czech history with this three-part drama set during the Soviet occupation of Czechoslovakia, when one student's infernal act of defiance inspired the people of his country to rise up against their communist oppressors. Prague: January, 1969. The streets of the Czech capital city overflowing with Soviet tanks and troops, university student Jan Palach sets himself ablaze in the streets in a shocking act of protest. Meanwhile, with Palach hovering between life and death, courageous lawyer Dagmar Burešová rises up to his honor against slanderous accusations put forth by a communist politician determined to discredit the student who laid his life on the line in the name of freedom. Though Palach would succumb to his devastating injuries just four days later, his sacrifice was not made in vain as his high-profile funeral sparked sweeping protests throughout Czechoslovakia. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jaroslava Pokorná - Libuse Palachová, Jan's Mother
- Petr Stach - Jirí Palach, Jan's Brother
- Ivan Trojan - Police Major Jires
- Martin Huba - Vilém Nový
- Jan Budar - Radim Bures, Dagmar's Husband