Buster Keaton: The Short Films Collection: 1920-1923 [3 Discs] [Blu-ray]
- SKU: 19255486
- Release Date: 07/12/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Fifteen visual essays, illustrated with clips and stills, written by various Keaton expers
- A series of brief alternate/deleted shots from "The Goat," "The Blacksmith," and "The Balloonatic"
- "The Men Who Would Be Buster," a collection of clips from slapstick films influenced by Keaton's work
- Four visual essays on the films' location by Silent Echoes author John Bengston
- "Character Studies" (ca. 1922), a gag film starring Carter De Haven, with cameos by Keaton, Harold Lloyd, Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle, and others
- "Seeing Stars" (excerpts), a 1922 film featuring cameos by Keaton, Charlie Chaplin, and others